Bry has been compiling his Christmas list since October. We've cut out pictures from magazines and taped them to a piece of paper that he carries around the house and looks at several times a day. If he sees something on TV that he would like, he says "Oooh, I want that. Let's put it on my list." If it is a toy for girls, he says "Maybe we can get that for El and she will let me play with it." Darn those commercials!
Wish List (so far):
Big Boy Bike (16") ... I think Santa will be getting that one
Transformers (for younger kids)
Spiderman toys
Batman Bat Car
Hot Wheels race track (small and folds up into self)
Leapfrog Leapster hand held game (looks like a Gameboy, but has educational games)
Snow globe
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles toys (This one had to be crossed off for getting in trouble at school!)
As I look at this list, I see several toys that were probably on Daddy's list when he was a boy too!
Personalized Game Markers for Kids
12 years ago