Friday, October 31, 2008

Awesome!

Bry has been sounding like a comic book lately with exclamations such as "Awesome!" and "So Cool!" He also uses negatives very strongly such as, " I NEVER get to do that!"

He still uses the word he made up, "Lasterday" (remember, it means any day before today). His preschool teacher said she has even started using it at home with her family. Maybe it will make its way into the dictionary someday. Daddy's word "Hugebigantic" hasn't made it yet, but I still teach it to my students every year, so you never know.

I was telling Daddy in the car the other day (or should I say "lasterday") about the fact that his preschool teacher uses Bry's word. Bry overheard and said, "What word does she use, Mommy?" I replied "Lasterday". He said, "I know she said it lasterday, but what word was it?". It went on and on, just like "Who's on First?" He never did get it, so we had to end the conversation!