Thursday, January 1, 2009

Seattle Visit

Aunt Wiwi moved to Seattle last spring and I finally got the chance to visit her for the weekend right before Thanksgiving. She loves her new city, especially the fact that there are seasons there! She never really was a California girl. I enjoy Seattle too, but I'll miss the warm weather vacations to Santa Barbara.

The view from the balcony of her new apartment in Queen Anne

Of course we had to stop at the original Starbucks in Pikes Place Market

We enjoyed some shopping and lunch at the market

We had dinner with my friend from college, who I haven't seen since she had her baby! It was so great to catch up and spend time with such a dear friend and her family!

Here's the "baby", now over a year old and eagerly awaiting her sister to be born this spring! She is a joy to be around, I wish we lived closer so we could spend more time together!